Seaview winners of a GSK/ Kings Fund Impact award 2018 are recruiting as part of the new East Sussex Rough Sleeper Initiative. Come and work for an award winning charity and really make a difference in building a future for homeless people in East Sussex.
We will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team and a specialist assessment unit to deliver, Housing First wrap around support for a discreet case load of individuals with complex needs.
We are also going to be partnering with the Salvation Army in Eastbourne to offer community support and access in both Hastings and Eastbourne.
We are recruiting for:
- Seaview / Salvation Army Outreach and Centre worker (Eastbourne)- £19,500 per annum
- Eastbourne Outreach and Centre Read Spec
- Housing First Manager Eastbourne Read Spec
- Housing First Support worker Eastbourne Read Spec
- Housing First Support worker Eastbourne Part time Read Spec
- Housing First Support worker Hastings Read Spec
- Housing First Support worker Hastings Part Time Read Spec
For more information or job packs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link Closing date for applications will be Sunday October 14th at midnight.
- Application form Download Here