Welcome to the website of Seaview Project.
SEAVIEW IS A WELL BEING CENTRE. OUR AIMS ARE:
- To provide an open access Day Centre where people can find help, comfort, friendship and inspiration.
- To help people access and maintain decent and affordable accommodation.
- To enable people to achieve self-dependence.
To encourage, and provide opportunities for people to realise their full potential.
SEAVIEW IS COMMITTED TO DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES. WE PROVIDE:
- A warm and welcoming building with food, clothes and washing facilities available.
- Crisis Accommodation to avoid rough sleeping.
- Housing related support and advice.
- Volunteering programmes with skills development.
- Personal Development and group activities on a large range of subjects.
- Physical activities, healthy eating and health inequalities programmes.
- Help with life and basic Skills.
- Street outreach service for rough sleepers.
- Nurse and Podiatrist through St John Ambulance to meet primary health care needs.
Though open to all, our clients tend to be those who feel that they are living on the edge of society, and are often struggling with life. We hope that you will find the website informative, and if you would like to know more about the organisation and our services, please don't hesitate to contact Seaview Project on 01424 717981, or by email at email@example.com
Charity No. 1058308: Company No. 3249596