Every year hundreds of vulnerable people’s lives are improved with the support and assistance provided by Seaview Project's staff and volunteers.
Directors’ and Trustees’ Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016 (PDF, 7.7 MB)
Seaview’s impact in numbers (between 2015/16)
- Provided support to 1392 individuals across all our programmes of support
- Provided Well Being Centre contact, support and services for 642 people (some of whom attended several times a week)
- Served over 6,500 affordable hot, nutritious meals served, including countless teas, coffees, juices, soups and rolls.
- Provided 197 people with housing related advice and accommodation support, helping many to sustain their tenancies and live locally.
- Provided 6 people with emergency accommodation and help to secure move on permanent accommodation.
- Worked with 147 rough sleepers and secured settled accommodation for 51.
- Helped 145 people engage in our Physical Activities Programmes to improve their general health and well being.
- Provided 66 people with volunteering, training and work experience opportunities, both for service users and people from the wider community.